We offer our clients a packaged solution for gas supply services which includes:
- Transmission (pricing is set by the transmission system operator Amber Grid AB (www.ambergrid.lt), a public limited company, which also administers the additional LNG terminal component of the gas transmission price related to gas-supply security).
- Distribution (pricing is set by the distribution system operator Energijos Skirstymo Operatorius AB (www.eso.lt), a public limited company).
- Supply (we offer a choice of three supply plans).
By choosing a packaged solution for your gas supply services, you’ll save time and avoid the hassle of separate contracts for administering gas distribution and transmission. You’ll also be able to consult with Ignitis experts and use our innovative self-service portal.
Before signing the natural gas purchase-sale and service agreement, we’ll help you estimate your planned natural gas consumption and place orders for:
- Long-term transmission capacity
- Consumption capacity
Liquefied natural gas solutions: flexible and competitive conditions for onshore and offshore LNG supply. We have the broadest competence in the Baltics in the use of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and the longest experience in LNG supply activities. We can thus offer clients the most effective and sustainable approaches to LNG use along with reliable and competitive terms for supplying LNG.
LNG use cases:
• Areas with no gas pipeline connection
• Heat and cold energy recovery
• Fuel (land transport)
• Fuel (sea and river transport)
Exploiting the market’s potential: small-scale LNG reloading on land and at sea, acquisition of LNG cargoes, LNG cargo transportation by land and maritime transport, LNG use in your business (industry, transport, agriculture, etc.).