We offer our clients a packaged solution for gas supply services which includes:
- Transmission (pricing is determined by the transmission system operator, this being the public limited liability company named Amber Grid: www.ambergrid.lt, which also administers any additional costs that are related to the security of supply for natural gas, which is added to the transmission price, plus the LNG terminal’s own additional fees).
- Distribution (pricing is determined by the distribution system operator, this being the public limited liability company named AB “Energijos skirstymo operatorius” (www.eso.lt).
- Supply (we offer three supply plans to which to choose).
By choosing a packaged solution for your gas supply services you will save your time and avoid having to take care of individual contracts for gas distribution and transmission operators. You will also be able to consult “Ignitis” experts and use the innovative “Ignitis” self-service portal.
Before signing the natural gas purchase-sale and service agreement, we will help you to estimate your planned natural gas consumption levels and will also help you to place an order for:
- Long-term transmission capacity.
- Consumption capacity.
Liquefied natural gas solutions: flexible and competitive conditions for an onshore and offshore LNG supply.
We have the broadest areas of competence in the utilisation of liquefied natural gas (LNG), as well as the longest depth of experience in LNG-supply activities in the Baltic States. This makes us ideally suited to offering our customers the most effective and sustainable solutions for LNG utilisation as well as reliable and competitive conditions for supplying LNG.
LNG utilisation options:
- In regions without a connection to the pipeline;
- Heat and cold energy recovery;
- Fuel (land transport);
- Fuel (sea and river transport)
Exploiting the market’s potential: small-scale LNG reloading operations on land and at sea, the acquisition of LNG cargoes, LNG cargo transportation by land and maritime transport, and LNG utilisation within your business (industry, transport, agriculture, etc).